2009年10月13日星期二

Say ByeBye to PMR~

Finally...
PMR is over la~

and mean...

I'm Freedom!!!

Wohoooo~~~

It let me thinks about 1st day I born...
(Siao Zha Bo...)

I listen someone say
"Walao...PMR?? Easy like eat rice~"

siao eh!!!
where gt?

and I had a lot of problem when exam...

1st day
BM(1)&(2)
dunno why...I suddenly sakit perut pula~
make me wanna cry~!!

2nd day
English (1)(2)and Science
walao...this day~
the science!!!
why it is fertillisation???!!!
(I always repeat the same question~)

3rt day
oh yeah...Goegrafi...
that is 1st subject make me know that my hope to gt 8A is over...

4th day
Maths and Sejarah...
Yeah Yeah~I feel happy with maths...
it is easy de lo...
Sejarah...I give up...(TT)

Today
KH and Chinese...
dunno la
this is last subject that I think I can gt A liao...

and I sick at Sunday night!!
memang kolien...

that is all....

GoodBye, My lovely PMR~

没有评论:

发表评论