2009年10月27日星期二










Some happen at the few days...

I never think before that I will miss my life...
like today...

same problem...
Band, Family, and Friends...
maybe that all is cause of me...
but I dun think want to give up anyone of them...
except...

okie...about family...
its problem from my plan after form 5...
maybe u will think that is too early...
but I need to comform my life faster...
so, u can guess what happen of me now...
my family think that I will work after SPM...
and I hope I can study university ...
same same same....and SAME problem always!!!

about Friends...
I had a friend X...we had a great friendship before...
until today...
I also dunno why our friendship will become like that...
today...I talk with her...
after that she call my friend of now...
"Hey..CL, please take back ur friend..."
I feel sad when listen it...
maybe...we cant gt back the relationship like before le...

about band..
I think I need to skip this...
cause...that is too blur...
so give me a time...
to dissolve...

by Eagern

没有评论:

发表评论