2009年9月23日星期三

My holiday is meaningless...

! [In holiday life...]

this few day really meaningless...
want exam ler...
but still cant revision
haiz...

think about Farewell
think about Pameran Seni

erm...erm...

and watch TV...
no mood to open Facebook...
suddenly feel my life is meaningless...

but life of the holiday is better than school...
Hari Raya Puasa...
my dad no work...
stay at home, we eat鱿鱼+啤酒
(my dad no allowed me drink bir~)

I found that I like rain...
it is wet...It is cold...
I life the feel wearing a jacket and sleep in my dark room...
It is great~~~~wahaha
(siao za bo...)

sometimes will sms with chee lin...
she still always tuition...(I think)

follow the nearest end of 2009...
my life is change...
my friends is change...
my family also change...
maybe I am adult jor ler!!!
hehe....

this is what I doing in this holiday...
noob right?
that is all...tata

没有评论:

发表评论